domingo, 2 de octubre de 2011

Comenarios expereiencia EF Oxford

  • I Love UK so much it’s been my dreaming to go UK since ages, now I had a chances so I go for it, with F why I choose Oxford, before actually I choose London, cause I’m taking internship program I’m thinking I had lots of chances in London, but the new regulation forbid Internship program in London, so I choose other city near to London so its oxford, and it’s amazing beautiful, I’m not regret choosing oxford.

Fanny Rediastuti, Indonesia

  • A long time ago I wanted to study and live in another city, country. At the beginning my idea was study in Canada, but I couldn’t. Then, I had the opportunity to go to England. It was the best place. Oxford is small city but very complete. I could meet a lot of people from around the world. I could be closer to other cultures and know more about them

Luis Antonio Pèrez, Guatemala

  • I have visited UK when I was 15 and I liked it so much that I decided to go there again. This time I decided to stay there longer than few weeks, besides I wanted to see other cultures. With ef it was quite easy so I chose to travel with ef. The reason why Oxford was that it was near London and the city itself sounded charming and it was. (: I had great time in Oxford and I hope to travel there again. I don’t regret anything

Hanna- Elisa Rautio, Finland

  • That was the greatest time that I've ever had! A lot of friendly and easy-going teachers, students and just people in Oxford. If I could I will move to this place again, unbelievable emotions and experience learn more about different cultures and I still can talk with all most of my friends! Thank you EF, you opened my eyes on international friendship!

Alina Businka, Russia

Éstos son algunos comentarios escritos por estudiantes que vivieron su experiencia internacional con EF. Ellos nos cuentan el porqué de su elección y como se sintieron durante el tiempo que permanecieron allí. Además nos describen la maravillosa experiencia de convivir con personas de todas las partes del mundo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario